Tuesday 6 December 2011

Act 4 Interview

1. How do you feel about your daughters recent death? Do you have any idea of why she would perform such a thing?

I am dearly heartbroken, everyday is useless without her stubborn presence. Even though I didn't always agree with her decisions I always loved her. I wish my last night with her wasn't  filled with distrust. I feel that everything I have sacrificed to raise her is useless, now that she is gone. I truly do not understand what could have happened to put her in such a terrible place as to think that she is not wanted, we all love her greatly.

2. Can you imagine how your life will change now that your only heir to the Capulet name is deceased?
I imagine that everyone in our family will step up and continue to hold their heads high and carry on our honourable name.

3. Do you think you and your wife will start practising dance again? To ensure the throne?
But of course, at times like this it  is important to stay close to your family. We have no immediate plans to make our family larger.

4. Are you blaming Romeo for the the misery of Juliet after Tybalt's death? For making your daughter so miserable to take her own life?
I think Tybalt's death caused much stress on young Juliet. Romeo is the reason why Juliet was so miserable. If Romeo hadn't been so stupid Juliet would still be here today. He shall receive the same fate as Mercutio. (foreshadowing)

5. What are your thoughts towards thy Montague's now?
I still have pure hatred for thy evil family. They will get what is coming to them, and should feel the same devastation as I.

Lord Capulet
R.I.P Juliet

6 comments:

  1. Juliet ended her life for one special Montague boy, and with Romeo being banished I'm sure they are quite devastated . Haven't they suffered enough ? You are being cruel out of childish ignorance and judgement . You only continue to hate them because it's expected of you . Why can't you get a back bone and decide for yourself ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fired...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not nice... And we all feel your pain for Juliet, we all miss her, however it was your fault, you brought her to insanity not being able to see Romeo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey, I wish that you would stop feeling so gulty about our daughters death. It's really not your fault and I would like you to take your mind off of that. Love you a ton xoxox your lovely wife <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. For gawd sakes man..you are an evil human being. You have treated Juliet terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have caused you much grief, but you have been an oppressive, controlling figure in my life. I regret nothing. Please do not blame the Montagues, especially not my dear Romeo; if anything, they are not the only ones to blame.

    ReplyDelete